Sunday 23 December 2012

Whatever doesn't kill me...had better start running

The title of the blog is a rather funny quote I found from the novel ' City of  Glass' from the Mortal Instruments series - definitely check it out!

Looking forward to the cool change, after today being 40 degrees! :D Cold weather is my forte

What can we talk about today?

Naah, to hot to talk about anything. Instead, let's look at two wonderful pieces.

Here is Star kingdom planet by arsenixc

So much detail in this picture! Imagine our cities in the fitire, looking like that! Who knows, it may come to pass. The only thing I don't like about this picture is the colour scheme. But the artists knows best, not some peasant like me XD

And here is Engie's nightmare by alexiuss

I love it! The colours are really good at conveying a moody, grim scene. The image just looks so cooool XD Reminds me a tad of Metro 2033, the game involving post-apocalyptic Russia.

So many talented people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment