Thursday 20 December 2012

Hero Teenagers

I made my first coffee today on the coffee machine :D They tasted horrible, like hydrochloric acid, but still, it is a start! :D I aim on becoming a very skilled coffee maker. At least I can try and be good at something.

Here is a cute coffee :3

Naww, what a cutie XD
Back to values and skills. Actually, maybe not. Let's talk about something else.

I asked a friend "What is the biggest problem with today's society?"
The friend said 'Entitlement'

And if I interpret his reply correctly, I think I agree. I was listening to people today sulking about how bad their coffee is, and abusing the maker and all. Seriously. People make mistakes. They were getting the coffees for free as well. We all make mistakes and learn. I also found an interesting quote in a book, I think it was "City of Bones" (really good series, read it!)

It was something along the lines of "Every teenager thinks they are some noble hero, born into the wrong family"

It is true, we don't appreciate our family and friends. Think we are entitled to everything we want.

I'll stop there for now XD

Found a loveeeely piece today, here is Nostalgia from 2128 by JonathanP45

Really cute image. Really detailed too. Reminds me a bit of the game Metro 2033, where Russian survivors of a nuclear war bunker down in the only safe place - underground in the metro.
The damage in this image, the leaks, the colour all remind me of the game XD

Really lovely picture. My favourite parts are definitely the detail and colour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment